Saturday 19 December 2015

Dillusioned





Sitting in this dim witted circle of society... I look around and find  People dissolved in their mortal conversations about immortality... 

Seeking wisdom and guidance of an grey soul... I starred at Mr.Old monk and Words spilled out of my mouth... "Tell me about this place.. What it used to be a few decades ago... What changed in these years.. Where is it going to stand in next few years... Is it loosing it's integrity in the order of persuading something bigger or better.. "

And words echoed into my ears... 

Jungle... Jungle hua karta tha.. 
Tab lakadi ka hua karta tha.. 
Ab lokhad ka ban raha hai.. 

Tab yahaan jaanwar raha karte the, 
Ab yahaan jaanwar raha karte hai.. 

Tab bade janwar choton ka shikar karte the,
Aur bache tukdon se geedadh lomdi apni zindagi guzarte the.. 

Ab bhi kuch aisa hi hai..

No comments:

Post a Comment