Wednesday 26 December 2012

The wasted hours..




As time passed by 8th to 20th of this month with a furious pace of exams, I resulted in a lazy panda from the zoo. Although I was able to transform my schedule to an ideal mode, but it didn’t helped me in doing something innovative.
 Dad has still kept me away from the family business that I am irresistibly willing to drawn myself into but I guess it’s not the right time as dad says.
Now when I have all the time in the world, I begin my day with a new chapter of a crappy novel , being better then a 90 minute movie, a novel helps a lot killing this heap of time I have. No wonder I hate its high class sophisticated slang as I have to keep a dictionary app opened in my android. I mean if it’s made for the Indian readers as its author and the publishing house says then why the hell it isn’t written like a bit SIMPLER.
I have read a few novelists like chetan bhagat, ravindra singh, Neil strauss and a few more, yes I accept I am not much of a reader far away from being a certified critic, I understood what’s written and what does it means. But the “Right fit wrong shoe” was a disaster to read.  Although I liked the story but the language was a bit too complex for a teenage mind. They should put some warning signs on these kinds of books.
The story in this novel couldn’t be more  filmy then it was.  Rich families young lovers opposite attractions status differences, gosh it was a bunch of hindi movies mashed up into a single book.

It could be a nice novel for the kids born after 2010 since they haven’t gone through this crap in movies . Not as fruitful as it seemed to look from the cover.

Anyways, you can go for this one if you like typical bollywood stuff,  wasn't my thing though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment