Thursday 25 April 2013

A life of snivel, agony and misery





I've left writing for sometime as my attention was blurred and distracted by the inducement of life.
I realize that whenever I am in pain, I am heaved toward the keyboard myself. 
It feels like a storm of misery and melancholy hovering over my head, like the darkest shade of night in the eyes of a blind man.  Certainly there is nothing to prove or to make a point. I am just letting out some of what’s eating me up.
When the logistic reasons die, the irrational, unreasonable, unthinkable born. I am just 21 but it feels like I’ve seen ages of alteration in lives of mortals, like a profound spirit is wandering in a corpse of a lost man. I visit and fuse with plenty of people of plenty of temperament and plenty of camouflage, but yet so far, I couldn’t find a single person of akin mindset as mine. That’s one o the reasons why I feel so detached from this life, it feels like I am made to be a loner.
Plethora of times I hear that “No one understands me”, “I am different from rest”, although I know they aren't  I politely reply them “I know you are.” But deep inside I see nothing different in them. They all are colored in same dimensions.


 
Kadam takra jaye kisi ummeed se,
ke mil jaye koi  bahana jeene ka..
(Wish I drop into a reason to live.)

No comments:

Post a Comment