Sunday 28 July 2013

The altitude...

Sunday, as usual..
After a rough working week, a person reaches heights of laziness once he enters in the premises of sunday.
Take me for an example,
1. I'm about to spend rest of my day on bed only.
2.Not a mighty thing could push me an inch on or out of it (except the wee break, that's the Lord's call ) 3.I've my laptop right beside me but I am texting this post on my smartphone since laptop would take some muscles to start.(finger is a muscle? Bones and stuff, isn't it?)
4. My mum put some protein shake on the side stand of the bed but I am thinking more then 10 times to move an inch and drink it or leave it as it is.(do I really need to drink it? It's not that I'll die without it? )
Well the eleventh thought of it stinking in my room got me up and bottoms it up as well, it took some hard core muscles to move(crawl would be appropriate word) to reach it and then I had to take it to the sink as well (the principle says "put the things on the same spot from where you take it, and i keep it to the heart, lalthough my room is a mess but the things don't leave their spot. The laptop, headset, A.C remote,data cables,  power cables every useable thing is on my bed and they never leave their spot, "principles" you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment