Friday 4 April 2014

Ages...


It’s not that I’ve completely moved on over my social life or my friend circle or dates,
It’s just that I don’t find it interesting anymore, I’ve seen places, I’ve done Stuff, Sometimes it feels like there’s nothing left to see in this mortal life.
Or maybe I’m so consumed with my work that I ignore the fact that even I could enjoy a drink with buddies or a fancy dinner with a girl.
A friend did said and i think she was right up to some point that I need a shock. Not like an electric shock, even if I desire one cause I’ve never had one, silly. I do need a shake, something beyond box, something beyond my limits, something beyond my thinking, something that I could dream about but never fulfill.
Or maybe they are just those expectations I had with world that were never rewarded.

One could say that I’m interested in someone or something until I’m mystified, the moment I figure out a person’s real face beneath the mask, I’m no more interested. I can relate myself to the beast that attacked on the only thing that moves in an incredible manner.
I remember that one time a girl asked me, “How can I chain up a monster like you.”
I simply answered,” Keep surprising me, and I’ll be around you even if you try to run away from me...”

Mai chala,
Chalta gya is ummeed me,
k koi rok lega kandhe pe hath rakhke,
K koi tok dega kehkar bhahut chal liye,
ruk jao yaha kuch pal tum,
Yaha hum hai mai or tum,
Yehi to manga tha tumne duaaon me,
fir kyu beh rahe ho tum hawaao me,


Phir Aankhe khuli  sab dhuaa ho gya,
Mai chala itna gum mukaam ho gya,

rahat ki chahat me aahat ko taras gaye,
Piche na aage ab rab k bhi daras gaye,
Badal  sab hare hum ashkon me baras gaye,
Tera chehra tere kisse teri bate tere lafas gaye
….

  

No comments:

Post a Comment