Monday 18 March 2013

Google knows nothing



Why do we fall effortlessly in depression?
Searched it over Google as they say “Google knows everything” but forlornly couldn't find a satisfactory response. Right now, I am standing still at the darkest instant of time, staring dazedly at my messy chaotic condition. I feel allied to every depressing song I listen to. Couldn't find a reasonable motive to live and even pray for a calm and painless pleasing death sometimes.
Peoples find happiness in devouring a new exotic dish, wearing new cloths, buying stuff and god knows what else. It’s like they find delight in every crisp of moment and whereas I am concerned, every moment is meant to pass away and if it won’t last forever, what’s the reason to like it?
 In a simple manner, with every birthday passing away, we are getting closer to death, hair fall, wrinkles,  lack of strength, diabetes, arthritis,  blood pressure and plenty of other mortal diseases. Why do we celebrate them?
Take heritage, art or museums, people are spending their money in upholding and preserving what is meant to be long gone. Instead they should crush those art corpses and built a gratis hospital or a school per se. that would mean a lot to the people who can’t afford to see a doctor or admit their kids to school.
Everything I see puts me in a moral psychotic battle with myself.    

No comments:

Post a Comment