Tuesday 12 March 2013

Metro



Call it health conscious, metro sexual, cynic, pessimistic or just worried. I am too anxious about my health and it shows in my mental state. Skin, weight, immunity level are some key facts that are on my head a lot of times, at least once in every 2 or 3 hours.
 Off course I don’t stop myself from eat. I have an immense heart for food, I cook sometimes, I try every dish and often buy untried food groceries that I’ve heard about or seen somewhere but I kill those extra calories at gym regularly. (In refined words, I used to, till a month ago.)  
Although the reasons beneath not going gym are outcome of pure juvenile behavior (winters comes with gigantic indolence for me). Warm and comforter quilt, sugary food, and astonishing soaps wins on judgment against cold & jabbing winters. I spend most of time in my house only. No college, no gym, even the dog isn’t surprised anymore when he put his eyes on me. He used to be totally fervent, when I come back home after a rough day in college or anywhere else but not anymore, for him, I am as equal as  the old man sitting on the couch, belligerent about the system.
It’s been around a month that I haven’t gone to a gym and its effects are showing on my health.  I’ve gained few pounds on the sides, lost an inch or two of muscles I used to have, also I’ve became a little bit more sluggish.
These things don’t matter much to me as I know I can get that flat stomach and those packs of abs again in three month work out, what alarm me is the obsession for stretching.
Back in the days of working out, before workout, I used to stretch my body up to the upper limit that popped and relaxed every joint of my body to an ease. Elbows, knees, toes, back, neck and every possible joint was popped up during the stretching session. Now days I am getting used to stretch my body whenever I get time.
It’s like caffeine, I can’t resist it. I didn’t fret a lot about it before a friend of mine told me it can be a cause of severe arthritis and I must quit it before it rules my brain. I searched and browsed plenty of sites that tells popping joints up to a limit is nothing to be serious about, but doing it often can cause big problem.
I haven’t popped any joint since few days but it had grasped my brain’s most of the attention, I am thinking of popping joints every other minute. But I had to conquer this obsession to reach an ideal state of health.
Nothing to worry about, I am continuing gym yet again from the beginning of March.
I left my old gym due to lack of amenities and majority of male gender. And then I started searching over town for a better, sophisticated and much elegant gym.
After a strenuous hunt, I came across the Talwalkars,
Although its name is pretty bamboozling, Talwalkars was the best gym I came across Jaipur. It had a flourishing history that took it over the top on the charts and made it one of the biggest chains of health centre all over the country, also ranking among top 3 health club chains in Asia.
Spread across 50 cities of it has over 150 tasteful branches with over 1, 25,000 members.
The Talwalkars maintain its refined exclusiveness by providing best facilities over the rest. Consulting dietician, personal training, CHCF, Massages, weight gain, Management programs and god knows what else. Their steam/sauna is heavenly appraisable, spa is best as well as the kickass cardio program.
   PS. Its membership is pretty posh but once you join, it feels totally worth it.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment