Sunday 24 March 2019

Forced Adhar card ?


"Amongst other queues the mango people are prone to follow for their government related work, the Aadhar card wins the race of being the most obnoxiously difficult job to do.
Yes, the law says it's not a mandatory and we're free to have it or not but the strings that are attached to other highly important jobs coarse you into having one.
It was yet another day for my regular family to ask me to do the irregular house chorus which i would happily do otherwise, irked me as i have my ssc exam coming up and yes every minute must be absorbed with high enlightenment on Indian history, world history, geography, algorithms, theorems, deduction of lucid and Mendel's laws of genetics and the thread goes on to learning n types of idioms.
As the man who wears the pants ordered me to do what my mother asked me to do, "to make her a aadhar card as she can't get a sim by her voter's id because the voter's has her old address on it.", i can't argue with my bread and butter can i? And it's already been 2 years since I've left my last job In pursuit of a government job but that ship is yet to sail, i guess it's bolted to the deck. The importance of studies diminishes everyday for my parents as results are adverse 9/10 times.


So i took my mother to the closest e-mitra where the man said the software which loads the data is not working and i have to agree with the technical jargons as I'm a certified cs engineer, i have to know everything. Not to worry we went to another e-mitra which by the way was 5 kms away, and to my surprise, the guy there said modi ji changed policies and now only few selected banks have the authority to make Aadhar card.

Wow, am i dumb or the last guy i met fooled me with the software story, and let me remind you once again, we're on the road from last two hours because my 50 year old mother can't get a sim under her own name because she doesn't have Adhar card. 

None the less we went to the selected bank which was yet another 10 kms away and already feeling dejected the man in charge said it was his time to go home. (4 pm mind you, no wonder lakhs of people want a government job) 

For the next three days we struggled with daily up down of 50-60 kms to get my mother her Adhar. One day it was lunch time when we reached there, the next day their software crashed and the next day they couldn't take more than 10 forms. Yes finally our form got accepted. You might be wondering why i didn't apply online for the Adhar, well A, you need the ratina scanner and fingerprints scanner  to create  the Adhar first time and B, year back i applied for updation of Adhar on the online portal which got rejected three times due to mismatched documents. The same documents got accepted when i took them to an e mitra. 
This is current model of employment by the government. Tughlaq made 5 mistakes and is known as intelligent fool, indian government makes the same schemes, and ordinary men becomes fool... ""

No comments:

Post a Comment