Sunday 24 March 2019

About me


Hey there,
My name is Yogesh saini and Agerange.blogspot.com is my brainchild.
Writing about myself feels like blowing my own trumpet but i will try to encapsulate my existence in few words.

Education and experience
I've completed my Engineering in Computer and science from Rajasthan technical university in the year 2014. Later on i worked in a corporate firm as a project head. My work used to be handling turnkey projects of IT, security and automation. I worked with highly prestigious institutions like Manipal university,
Narayana hrudayala and so many more.
Sadly the company shut down and so did my interest in being a corporate, i worked at an mnc, Teleperformance for an year but could'nt survive the rotational night shifts and time bound slave culture, although i learned a lot about US culture and technology they use but by that time the seed of joining the Indian government was sown in me.
I left that job and have been studying ever since, the dream is a tease but my will is concrete as well.

Things I'm enthusiastic for.
Apart from writing, I've always been fond of other living beings. I've been blessed with companions like birds, fishes, dogs (ohh so many) and a plethora numbers of plants.
I've petted german shepherds, pugs, Pomeranians and a lot of indian periah dogs.
I stopped petting birds and fishes as i believe they're best left in their natural habitat.
Apart from animals I love gardening, horticulture has been part of my family for more then 5 generations and I've been planting plants since forever.

Being a blogger
Wow that goes back to the early 2000s when i was studying in 7th standard, i won a poem writing competition and that was the trigger for my writing hand and it never stopped.
I've been writing journals,poems, social articles, autobiographys and what not. To deliver the craft i joined blogger in 2012 and yes that's pretty much all.




No comments:

Post a Comment