Thursday 24 January 2013

The Novelist



For a new born writer, it’s always been a tough choice to create a novel. So as for me, it was a long journey to choose and search a novel material. As I grew a year older with constant motivation by my loved ones, I finally found the courage to write on my own past. Yes, I have started writing a novel on my own life.

I don’t know how people would take it or how they would react on it but do hell with people, I am writing it for my own sake. I just want them to know, that underneath this jovial fellow, lives a sad old dying soul that howls for its past.
I want them to know about my view and my journey on love, friendship, intimacy, betrayal and god knows what else.
After writing about 10% of the story, I did realize it takes a lot to reveal the secretive parts of your life and I respect those who took the courage to write it.
  I have to say that I am worried about the reaction of my parents and friends, the way they have seen me, the way I’ve grown up around them and the thing I am writing are absolutely opposite.  Things I am writing are not made for parents to read about their children, and I will try my level best to keep them away from it. I wish I can write 3 versions for different generations though (chuckles) for parents, for under 18, and for the 18++.
Anyway, we can’t halt what’s destined to happen. Let it be, let the word buzz in town.
I don’t give a piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment