Tuesday 7 August 2012

Move On


Done with a new novel today,”few things left unsaid” by sudeep nagarkar. It was a great way to kill hours. I just finished reading it in 8 hours or so. I really liked it, it was something that I can relate myself to,
love , passion , admiration, SEDUCTION, these are  the few of many of  key elements in this story,

the only question arises in my head  while thinking of this novel and the day to day life we come across that, is love  name of revenge?  Rivalry?   satisfaction?  I am confused in between my morals and the world around me,
 the world is full of commotions coming from every direction telling you what to do and what not to,
why doesn’t one just follow what their heart say?
Break up patch up patch up break up are the common terms in today’s life. But the hardest part for everyone is moving on...
 you had a break up, you are trying to move on while your ex is sleeping around with others within few weeks of break up so what does that means? What can we conclude with this situation?
Did your ex ever loved you or it was just your imagination, your  failure in trusting people?
After that how can you rely on your own intuitions over loving someone? 
And situation worsens when you’re doing the same, sleeping with others won’t make your ex guilty or you superior in taking revenge. So save yourself from those situations.
just don’t opt for the wrong people while you’re facing bad time in your life, they might take disadvantage of these situations,
people like this spend time with you  only to bait you the fraud dreams you desired once.
Once you’re in their trap,
they will use you for their own selfish reasons,
save yourself from these sorts of  mean species.


And for god sake stop trying to act normal.

“Trying to act normal makes you abnormal itself”.


While trying to move on every friend  of yours suggest you to have a drink and try to forget what happened as alcohol lowers the rate of remembering things.
but the bad part is after  few more days like that alcohol itself takes place of your life partner, you love it and why won’t you, it doesn’t complaint, it helps you to sleep , it diverts your thoughts to something else but that makes life unrealistic in some ways...
 you have to try, I did
I  preferred to stay away from alcohol while I was facing the same issues, and suggest the same to everyone else too cause according to me alcohol and break up doesn’t makes a great cocktail.



The world is running on hopes,
and I hope for a happy ending for everyone,
which I never had….
 

No comments:

Post a Comment