Tuesday 14 August 2012

Speech Less

It has been few days since I posted my story on my blog. it has been viewed by few readers, Though  I was expecting more readers but it doesn’t matter much as far as people like what I put into my work, I felt most satisfied last night when a close friend of mine appreciated what I have written, it’s not that I haven’t been wished praised for my words before, not much but few did liked what I write and encouraged me to write more  but I felt amazed by her words more than anyone else, her each compliment made my smile grew wider and wider,
 she just took sleepiness out of my eyes with her words, I was just unable to sleep later on that time and obviously, who can sleep with his eye balls pointing at a wall and lips stretched twice to their size. That resulted in a late night to bed and a day dropped from college, I know it’s unrealistic but yes that’s what happened to me.  

Certainly there is a reason for everything in life and so is for my writing. I am unable to express my feelings in person, I just lacks in communication and I can’t help it, words are in my head but they are too slow to drive out through my mouth, and when words come out, either I am alone or I am writing them on Microsoft word .I know what I feel but I can’t put it in words in front of someone, feelings just stays deep down in my heart, my mind. It doesn’t happens only when I am with strangers but with known  too, sometime I just want  people around me to understand what I want to say.




Sorrow runs in my soul for my silence, I feel incomplete, I don’t know that the bridge of my personality that lacks in communication skill can be complete with my words on a piece of paper.


She called me the king of words but in real I am the beggar,
I just don’t have enough words to write what I desire to speak...


No comments:

Post a Comment