Saturday 22 September 2012

U turn to break down



Life was coming on right track,
I have started to believe that things will go well for me from now on,
I was wrong…

I woke up today by a call from a close friend of mine telling me that our result has been declared and the news was published on a local newspaper, I shouted at him and went back to sleep.
“The nap is more precious to those who barely have it. ”

I woke up again few minutes later and checked online about the results but as I predicted there was nothing to see.
Within an hour I was in college. The rumors about result were echoing in my ears frequently.
The result was declared online within few minutes but the server went jammed due to overflowing visitors.
In every 5 minute, a classmate’s face glowed up with a bright score while I was still in a dilemmatic situation. Every friend of mine was stuck with their phones so was I.

The moment I saw my friend’s result, I congratulated him for a clean score board but the moment I saw mine I was shattered in pieces.
I stood from my seat, without giving a damn about the teacher standing ahead me, I didn’t hear anyone and teachers kept repeating my name.”Yeshu…! get back in class
but I was broken from inside. My dream of becoming a 7 pointer was in vain, the constant good performance burned
in ashes with the performer itself…
I couldn’t see myself studying abroad anymore,
future is blank to me by now,
what was my mistake? I did fought enough, I sacrificed my nights & days,
wasn’t it enough?
I left college and came back home,
I switched off my cell and have no desire to turn it on anymore,
no one can ease the pain inside me.

I wanted to cry but couldn’t.
I wanted to scream but couldn’t.

I have failed the expectations of my parents,
failed in my own eyes,
failed in living a dream life,
failed everywhere,

I thought I had enough by a broken relationship,
But god had more for me,
sometime I just feels he can’t see me in high spirits,
if it is,
than let it be…
you won god,
I lose I lost I failed..


In my whole 20 years of life I never felt lonelier than I do now…








No comments:

Post a Comment