Friday 13 July 2012

5:00 am

Sitting at the edge of the terrace of this 3 story building. Roads are calm, can hear the birds chirping and road side dogs barking in air,might be saving their own territory from the dogs from the next block. A blow of cold wind does its heavenly work in every 5 minutes.
 I like it here,its quite peaceful place,you can forget about time when your somewhere like this place,

to capture these moment the only thing I know is to write it down somewhere…

the city of dreams is dreaming itself  right now.
Smoothing songs humming in head. An unfinished can of coke is right beside’s me waiting to be finishing its journey to the trash. The pack of lays is already emptied but I couldn't locate it, maybe its searching its destination on its own by the grace of chilling air floating somewhere on ground.
Sky is blank.1/7th part of moon is still visible. Hiding in black clouds, hope it going to rain within few hours...
oh my god..! The time I typed those words few drops already felled down on my legs.
That is something we don’t see evertday, at least I don’t...
 the rest of buildings are visible to me by now.
Within few minutes, I concluded how sky blue actually looks. The last night was a party night as aashi was going back to Chandigarh.Her time for training at Delhi was over last day. she got her grade to success, team got their booze, what else do they need..?The celebration got a little high for them this time,few lying on the couch,few on bed few went away to their home.
Well the party lovers are also sleeping on their bed while I am passing few hours on my own.

Eyes gotten much heavier by now...
guess my sense’s are telling me to fall asleep...
but
 "dreams are  more beautiful  than reality and
I don’t want to raise my hope’s about life,
life is cruel and I have accepted it.."







































No comments:

Post a Comment