Tuesday 24 July 2012


Let me be the one you need




I am lonely in this crowd of greed,

its like an empty house,
like a life with no lead,
and there you are, with a spring believe
I just want to be,
the one you need…

I realized life is way too small,
and a long way is there to go,
I need your hand in mine every time,
whenever I am high,
whenever I am low,

ill cross any oceans, I’ll do indeed,
to be the only thing that
you’ll need.. 


I feel like life is full of reason,
and I am able to do decision,
if your presence is in my present,
I am in love with every season,

look at what you do to me,
your like my weed,
and ill do anything
to be one you need…

I wish you’ll see,
what I feel, I see

I wish you’ll breathe,
same air I breathe


I wish you’ll feel same way for me,
I wish you’ll want to be,
the one I need... 




No comments:

Post a Comment