Monday 16 July 2012

An advice



I was just watching “the Mexican” on my couch and suddenly Andy came to ask for some movies that he can borrow for the night. We couldn’t find anything that he hadn’t watched before so we just sat down there for sometime…

when you have some girlfriend issues the best thing to kill time is to sort them out with your best pals.
I had never seen his girl in real but just in picture’s or in his daily problems am not much of a picture reader, but Rachel seemed a nice emotional girl, they do make a good couple together.

I just can’t understand that why people don’t value the things that they have at that very moment, why some of us live with someone but they aren’t in love with them anymore, and if they don’t love that someone then why the hell they are together?

Andy and Rachel have been together for a month or so, but they already started to have issues in their lives. They must know life is not a piece of cake with all the sweet and stuff, things are kind of zigzag with few twists and turns sometimes. They have been together for a month and that's just  starting of a relationship…
I don’t know what’s into his head, he’s with her but not serious, he don’t want to break up and at the same moment he’s saying that he feels stuck with her plus the player wants to score with another girls too…
and there I am…
the one who is supposed to take the friend’s side when I clearly know that he’s doing it the wrong way…

I feel poor for Rachel,
I remember one day when Andy tried to separate with her and she couldn’t take it, so she cut her hand thrice, that was freaking crazy of her, thanks to lord she was alright and nothing wrong happened to her.
that thing she did scared the hell out of me, but I don’t blame her, ”at a point of relationship love does become obsession” how can one all of a sudden break relationship with someone who give them a new reason to live their lives. It’s just like snatching away those reasons from them…

this is one reason that resists Andy to break Rachel’s heart. He doesn’t want to hurt her in anyways,
deep inside he do care for her and I just wish he take the right decision…

well I told him...

“She is a great girl and whatever you are doing with her is wrong but if you don’t feel the same about her now you should just tell her now, yes it will hurt her but the  longer you will take to end it the more she will get hurt,

More time it will take to bring everything together for her,
More time it will take to recover,
to connect her life with reality”

I don’t know what I said was justified with his situation or not, I haven’t had any nice experience with my past relationships, I am not the expert of relationship but
“I wish he fall in love someday,
I wish everyone fall in love for “REAL” someday,
               but the ending shouldn't be like mine…
                   the ending should never be like mine …..” 

No comments:

Post a Comment