Wednesday 11 July 2012

Life road distance

A strange way
A new life every day
 or keeping an isolation or separation from the world...
Passing every other night on unknown roads...
needlessly, without a sweat of fear…
 it was the need of life or it became my life?
I don’t know….
starring at the table for hours like it had diamonds attached on it or it’s the science project of my college. Even at a random question by a stranger or a known person, a confused face was the best expression I could gave at that moment...
the only thing that could have bound me to a place was trust,
the only thing that I admired so long,
Or just because I don't see it in anyone at this moment...
except for my own blood.
The only time I encounter a pile of people’s was at college. I don’t know how I am at studies. The only time I can conclude my level of knowledge was at the result day, or the time when I see other scoring far better than me…
Travelling here and there is the best option to pass the hours. It just depends on the road you choose to travel.

And which way leads to what destination?
We can only conclude after going on that way...
I went here and there,
somewhere,
everywhere, nowhere
What I found was only ashes, of past, of present, of the gloomy cloud on my head.
Separation from the world was a good way to ignore it.
I was good at it...
But soon I realized that I am ignoring world,
the world started ignoring me...
Even a dead man has his grave...
 people think of him at special occasions...
Good guy great guy worst guy I ever saw in my life”
But I am unfortunate in that case because I don’t have a grave right now...
Even if I had one...
 Still
this dead body will remain as nobody...


6 comments:

  1. Solitude and disillusionment can be a short path to destruction. Your thoughts are genuine and deep, but please dont let the mystery of life become a negative. I have made that mistake, now I have only regrets.
    Good luck with all that you do.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might take some time for me to recover from the mess i had.sometime life prove to be nothing but a disappointment,but i am trying to work on that.the rough phase is a little difficult to pass through.the positive spirit is something i wish for most.
      feel better with your consolations.
      thank you.
      yeshu

      Delete
  2. fear is d thing where only negative things came out from u
    be a flash light to your life
    don't judge people now days......... just think that they are just meant for teaching how to survive in this world with a little dream or fulfilling tour desires at your own condition
    don't give a damn to entire world
    just "LIVE LIKE WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreams leads to desire,
      desire leads to expectations,
      expectations leads to disappointment...
      i am trying to live without expecting anything from others.
      thanks for your consolations,
      feel a little lighter..
      yeshu

      Delete
  3. In near future we going to see some stanza or text in our literature books from poet/writer.....yogesh.....heehe :)
    Keep it on......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like to convey my feelings through writing pal,
      not every one is capable of speaking out their inside,
      i would be fortunate if someone finds my thoughts interesting,
      that's all i need...

      Delete