Wednesday 18 July 2012

My soul place


It was 2 am in noon when I opened my eyes, last night was spend same as the rest in writing, watching movies and stuff, went to bed  little late as usual, as far as I remember it was around 6:30am in morning.

Things went usually, had a shower, grab some meal and got back to my laptop. Suddenly there was a sick feeling in my stomach, I don’t remember what happened next I just went straight to the washroom in full throttle and spitted everything I had inside, I guess my immune system didn’t  supported what I ate just then.
Afterwards anything that I tried to stuff inside was rejected by my system immediately. As if there was no vacancy for food in my system.
My taste went worst and the air I was breathing felt bitter and toxic.
I tried to improve my taste with a bowl of ice cream but sadly it couldn’t do much about my sickness.
 I went in a nearby medical store and got some pills and a pack of glucose drink.
The next few hours went in an unexplainable feeling .I just wanted to be with my parents at that moment.
I dialed my father’s digits and told him I am coming the next day, didn't wanted him to know about my sickness, cause he might  worry unnecessarily…
within half an hour I packed my stuff and catch a cab to the nearest station, booked a sleeper in Volvo ,that was the only thing available at that moment. I didn’t had anytime to eat or pack dinner and I wasn’t feeling hungry too so I skipped dinner that time.
If we give a thought about that,
I didn’t had anything in whole day except for ice cream.

The ride started around 10:30.it went safe and sound, smooth roads with no bumps or cracks, but I had a strange feeling of getting sick again.

 Every time I travelled in a bus or train I couldn’t stop myself to think about the lives we have, the lives on the two sides of the window glass. As the Volvo makes its way across some random village, I could see the poverty flashing on those faces of villagers , it’s something like time travelling or watching a 80's movie, children playing with handmade toys that value much more than one bought from a toy store, wives serving simple food to their family that value more than a luxury hotel since  they work really hard to earn a single meal per day.


. Around mid night hunger knocked at the doors of my stomach, sadly I didn’t had anything to eat at that moment cause I had made up my mind that I can live without food for a long time, I couldn’t sleep either so I decided to  spend some time listening to melodies I’ve stored in my cell. Bus stopped at a food junction in mid of the way.
Within few moments i went in that thing.
I couldn’t stop myself anymore and ordered   “shahi paneer” with “butter naan”.I ate like a monster that time 2 bowls of “shahi paneer” and “6 butter naans”. I was feeling like I was stuffed with food up to my neck couldn’t move a bit but somehow I reached my sleeper seat. Wasn't feeling sleepy so I started the movie that i was watching last night, it was  “Merry Madagascar”. As soon as the movie ended my eyes went heavier and I fell asleep right then. The time I opened my eyes bus was already at jaipur.
Some how I managed to look a little human cause usually when I wake up I look more of a hippie zombie.
Dad was waiting right there at station. He looked a little frustrated cause of delay in bus arrival.
As soon I reached home I threw every piece of luggage away and crashed on my bed.
Nothing can match the comfort of your own house...

2 comments:

  1. Bro your wordings are awesome..... You wrote like a writer.....nd its just because of words i read the complete post !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words pal,
      I appreciate your comment and will always try to keep my work up to your expectations...!

      Delete