Tuesday 10 July 2012

Don’t make it long “make it large”

The last words I remember from the guy who passed out last night.
he was a known person who lived  near by.Love tiwarey,born in Varanasi,lived in shimla.worked at a BPO company.a  junky who shared few moments of night with me.the only common thing between us was that both of us were counted among the night creatures.i rarely saw him in day time,cause I am not a morning person,though I saw him every night entering his house,showed him way to the front door,he didn’t had any of his family member in here,in some ways loneliness created a bond between two of us,in some ways he was rejected by world and I couldn’t accept any of this  world. i still don’t know what exactly he meant by making it large.did he wanted a life like that?sniffing coke and smoking grass all night?the first time I saw him doing it,
I was scared cause the way he did those drugs,I have only seen it on screen.
did love did it to him?he said he had a serious relationship once out of which he started smoking then drinking then grass and so on.is a broken relationship a root of all this mess happened?
shall I blame the girl?no I can’t cause I don’t know what exactly happened between them.just the betrayal part in which the girl left him for some guy.the rest of  questions left this world with him in  ganga. I remember telling him about my past  relationships,about the way I feel after that incident on which  he sung those lines from some song “aisa jakhm diya hai jo na ab bharega, har hasin chehre se ab ye dil darega” and blew a cloud of smoke in the air,and the only expression I could gave was a artificial  smile.



2 comments:

  1. this is the best out of all
    i love the last 2 word which was sincerly putted up there but it could create a large and more effective pace if it was in double inverted commas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for you appreciating words,
    Ill work on your advice and will try to keep my blog up to your expectations..

    ReplyDelete